James Hanrahan, Senior Loan Officer - Greenwich, Old Greenwich and Darien, CT
Let me help you navigate the mortgage process, from preapproval to close.
Here is the list of what you will need....
1. Residence address for the last 2 years.
2. Employment history for the last 2 years. Names, addresses and phone numbers of employers.
3. Current paystubs, verifying 30 days of income and YTD income, including any overtime, commission or bonus income.
4. Complete bank statements for the last 2 months, all pages, for all accounts. Or the most recent quarterly statements, all pages.
5. The last 2 years full tax returns, with all schedules and W-2's/1099's for the most recent 2 years.
6. If self employed, a copy of signed Corporate or Partnership returns, for the last 2 years, with all schedules.
7. Divorce decree, if applicable.
8. Two forms of identification, i.e. passport or driver's license and social security card or credit card (front and back).
9. Signed purchase agreement, if applicable.
NMLS ID 2584; MA Lender/Broker License #MC2584 – 52 Second Avenue, Waltham, MA 02451; NH Lender/Broker License # 11360 MB “Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department”; RI Licensed Lender: License #20052011LL; RI Licensed Loan Broker License: # 20052012LB; ME Lender License #SLM2431; ME Lender License #SLB4665; CT Lender/Broker License #8731; CT Second Mortgage Lender/Broker License #11581
I have been a resident of Fairfield County for the last 35 years, I hold a finance degree from University of Denver and bring 20+ years to the table in the mortgage business. I have worked in all aspects of the mortgage industry, ranging from processing to underwriting to a regional Sales Manager with national top 10 lenders. My experience with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac underwriting guidelines, coupled with my knowledge of the financial markets, help clients choose the financing options that best suit their individual needs. NE Moves Mortgage and the Real Estate community work together as a team and provide seamless service to the Fairfield County area homebuyers.
"Having Jim on the team is exactly what our clients need. His ability to provide unparalled service and numerous mortgage products, make the home buying process a very positive experience!" T.M Fairfield, CT
"Our Realtors are involved in every aspect of the buying process. Since financing is a such crucial part of the real estate transaction, having a financial expert, gives our buyers a unique opportunity for personalized service. Jim understands the needs of our sophisticated clientele. L.P. Westport, CT
NMLS #: 80306 CT Lic. #63011
James Hanrahan (NMLS#: 80306)
Equal Housing Lender: NMLS ID 2584; MA Lender/Broker License #MC2584 – 52 Second Avenue, Waltham, MA 02451; NH Lender/Broker License # 11360 MB “Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department”; RI Licensed Lender: License #20052011LL; RI Licensed Loan Broker License: # 20052012LB; ME Lender License #SLM2431; ME Lender License #SLB4665; CT Lender/Broker License #8731; CT Second Mortgage Lender/Broker License #11581.